Marinated squid with bok choy
The ingredient of Marinated squid with bok choy
- 60mls (1/four cup) peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half of teaspoon coarsely floor black pepper
- 600g squid tubes, reduce into quarters lengthways
- 315g (1 1/2 cups) white rice
- 2 bunches toddler bok choy, bases trimmed, leaves separated, washed, dried
- 60mls (1/4 cup) oyster sauce
The instruction how to make Marinated squid with bok choy
- Combine the peanut oil, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in a big bowl. Score the squid pieces on the internal floor into diamonds without cutting right via. Cut each piece into quarters.
- Toss the squid with the oil combination. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Cook the rice in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet instructions. Drain and maintain heat.
- Meanwhile: warmth a massive wok over high warmness till simply smoking. Drain the squid and reserve the marinade. Add 1/three of the squid to the wok and stir-fry, for two mins or till the squid simply turns opaque. Remove from the wok, cover and maintain warm.
- Reheat wok and repeat in 2 extra batches with the ultimate squid. Remove from the wok.
- Reheat the wok over medium-excessive warmness and upload the bok choy with any last marinade. Stir-fry for 2-3 mins or until just wilted. Add the squid and the oyster sauce and toss for 1 minute or till just heated through. Serve with the rice
Nutritions of Marinated squid with bok choyfatContent: