Barbecued seafood with lime-cumin salt and pine nut sauce
The ingredient of Barbecued seafood with lime-cumin salt and pine nut sauce
- 600g medium squid tubes
- 1kg green king prawns, peeled and deveined, leaving tails intact
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest and juice of 2 limes, (plus extra lime wedges), to serve
- 1 tablespoon flaked sea salt
- 1 teaspoon floor cumin
- 200g pine nuts
- 4 green onions, trimmed to 20cm lengthy
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Juice of one lime
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
The instruction how to make Barbecued seafood with lime-cumin salt and pine nut sauce
- For sauce, manner pine nuts and onions in a food processor until finely chopped. Add ultimate ingredients and half cup (125ml) water and technique till easy. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Makes about 2 cups.
- Preheat a barbeque on high warmness. Make a reduce in 1 aspect of every squid tube. Open out then cut every tube into quarters. Thread squid portions on to soaked skewers. Working with 1 prawn at a time, region prawns on a piece floor and, starting on the tail end, push a skewer along length of prawn.
- Place skewered prawns and squid in a flat-bottomed container. Pour over oil and lime juice and turn to coat. Barbecue seafood, in batches, for 1 minute every facet or till cooked thru. Combine lime rind, salt and cumin. Season to taste with pepper. Scatter over seafood. Serve with pine nut sauce and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Barbecued seafood with lime-cumin salt and pine nut saucefatContent: 432.351 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 276 milligrams cholesterol