The ingredient of Pappardelle marinara
- three x 250g punnets cherry tomatoes
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- three skinless salmon fillets, bones removed
- 375g dried pappardelle pasta
- 18 inexperienced medium prawns, peeled leaving tails intact
- 3 small squid tubes, thinly sliced crossways
- three garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 1/3 cup clean dill sprigs
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Pappardelle marinara
- Preheat oven to two hundredu00b0C. Place the tomatoes in a big baking dish. Drizzle over 1 tablespoon of oil and toss to coat. Bake for 10 minutes. Add salmon to dish. Bake for a in addition 10 mins or until tomatoes are gentle and salmon is cooked in your liking.
- Cook the pasta in a massive saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of remaining oil in a big frying pan over medium-excessive warmness. Add prawns and prepare dinner, stirring, for 4 mins or till they curl and exchange colour. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat final oil in the frying pan over excessive warmness. Cook squid, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the garlic and chilli and prepare dinner for 1 minute or until the squid is mild golden.
- Add tomato, salmon and prawns to the squid mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Add pasta and dill to seafood combination. Divide amongst serving dishes and top with the parmesan.
Nutritions of Pappardelle marinarafatContent: 494.013 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 46 grams protein
sodiumContent: 257 milligrams cholesterol