Crumbed calamari earrings
The ingredient of Crumbed calamari earrings
- 1/3 cup cornflour
- half cup dried panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- half Lebanese cucumber, half cut into batons, 1/2 thinly sliced
- half of child cos lettuce coronary heart, leaves separated
- half huge carrot, cut into batons
- 300g cleaned clean calamari tubes
- Rice bran oil, for shallow frying
The instruction how to make Crumbed calamari earrings
- Place cornflour on a plate. Season with salt. Place breadcrumbs on another plate. Whisk egg in a shallow dish.
- Place cucumber batons, child cos leaves and half of the carrot in a small bowl.
- Cut calamari into 1cm-thick rings (see note). Pat dry with paper towel.
- Lightly toss calamari jewelry in cornflour. Dip in egg, then in breadcrumbs.
- Pour sufficient oil into a big, deep heavy-based frying pan to come back 5mm up facet of pan. Heat over medium-high heat till hot. Cook calamari jewelry, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until mild golden.
- Drain on paper towel. Serve with sides. (see observe)
Nutritions of Crumbed calamari earringsfatContent: 422.074 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 40.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 33.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 392 milligrams cholesterol