Barbecued seafood platter with smoked paprika and lime aioli
The ingredient of Barbecued seafood platter with smoked paprika and lime aioli
- four massive (600g) cleaned squid hoods
- 32 medium inexperienced prawns, peeled,deveined (tails intact)
- 6 firm white fish fillets, cut into 5cm portions (we used snapper)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/four cup greater virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Lime halves
- Fresh oregano
- Flat-leaf parsley
- Green salad
- Crusty bread
- 2 teaspoons greater virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 cup entire-egg aioli
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
The instruction how to make Barbecued seafood platter with smoked paprika and lime aioli
- Cut squid hoods in half lengthways. Score the inside flesh on an attitude and cut into 3cm-huge pieces. Place squid, prawns and fish in a huge glass or ceramic dish. Combine garlic, oil, lime juice, oregano and parsley in a separate bowl. Season with pepper. Add to seafood. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, make Smoked paprika and lime aioli Heat oil in a small frying pan or saucepan over medium warmness. Add paprika. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or till fragrant. Set aside to cool completely. Combine aioli and lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate till ready to serve.
- Heat a greased barbecue chargrill and hotplate on medium. Cook fish on hotplate for three to 4 mins each side or until just cooked thru. Cook prawns and squid on chargrill, turning, for 2 to a few mins or till prawns turn red and squid is cooked thru. Place seafood on a serving platter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle aioli with paprika oil, swirling to combine. Serve seafood with aioli, lime halves, more oregano and parsley, salad and crusty bread.
Nutritions of Barbecued seafood platter with smoked paprika and lime aiolifatContent: 704.094 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 57.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 345 milligrams cholesterol