Squid, basil & chilli noodle stir-fry
The ingredient of Squid, basil & chilli noodle stir-fry
- 600g sparkling (no longer frozen) squid tubes, reduce into 1 cm rings
- 2 long purple chillies, seeds eliminated, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup basil leaves, sliced, plus small leaves to serve
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250g (1 punnet) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g packet thin noodles
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 cups (160g) bean sprouts
The instruction how to make Squid, basil & chilli noodle stir-fry
- Place the squid, chilli, garlic, basil and oil in a bowl, season with salt and toss to coat squid.
- Place a massive wok over excessive heat. When very hot, stir fry in batches for 1-2 mins until squid is opaque.
- Return all of the squid to the wok with the tomatoes, noodles and lemon juice, then stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the noodles are softened and heated via. Remove from the warmth, then toss thru the bean sprouts and additional basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper, divide among bowls and serve.
Nutritions of Squid, basil & chilli noodle stir-fryfatContent: 333.405 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein
sodiumContent: 298 milligrams cholesterol